vrijdag 21 mei 2010

(...)

okay, so lately i've been quite busy, and i love it. but when i take a look at how my life is right now, i have some complaining to do:

friends: i love my best friends, and we hang out a lot. we have lazy sundays and have tea when we can. they call me when they want to hang out and the other way around. 

but then again, you have friends like, your besties, and friends like.. saturday friends. the ones you only hang out with right before and when you go out for drinks and dancing. these friends are bugging me lately. they call you their friend as in, the one you can hang out with, always. and then you find them hanging out, having fun and letting the world know it. ( and not calling you..) so where do i stand then??

my job: i love my job, i work at a perfumery and working my way up. 
when i work there, it's mostly selling and advising. but i would love to do make up. be a make up artist.
so i've suggested this to my boss, and they would love to help me. so maybe when i have enough skills and experience, i want to work behind the scenes.

and then we have my future: 
about 6 months ago, i wanted to have my own magazine and be a photographer. but that wasn't working because the level is too high. it felt like my 'dream' was crushed. i'm sure if i put my everything in this, it would work. but i have no clue how to get there.
i would have a biiig salary every month if i continued to work as a graphic designer (or go to school), but office jobs are just not meant for me. so it's my fault i'm pretty much broke every month because i have a job that i love and pays like shit, instead of doing a job i like but would be sick of after 6 months that pays like fuck.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten